The beautiful Frank Tate Art Gallery, named after former pupil and the Director of Education who opened the Fryerstown School, is available for hire. It has its own private entrance and can be closed off from the rest of the facility.
The space is approximately 11m by 4m with a wall height of approximately 3.5m. There is natural lighting via high studio windows. There is also gallery lighting.
Tea room and toilet facilities are available. There is plenty of off street parking available. There is also disabled access and toilet facilities.
Fryerstown School provides:
• Gallery space for agreed duration.
• Picture rail hanging system and gallery lighting system.
• Fryerstown School website listing www.fryerstownschool.com.au
• Fryerstown School email list promotion.
• Use of basic kitchen facilities, including fridge, zippy boiler and crockery.
• Use of toilet facilities.
Artist to supply:
• Sitting of the exhibition is the responsibility of the artist/s. Key provided (refundable deposit payable).
• Appropriate exhibiting fee to be paid in advance.
• Install /de-install exhibition on required dates including;
– providing additional hanging / display devices as required
– clean any mess.
• Labels and any other gallery documentation for the show.
• Any hardcopy promotional material you may wish to have.
• Refreshments for opening night if required.
• Manage sales and public correspondence.
• Opening speaker if required.
Successful artists’ proposals and images may be used for promotional purposes and/or funding applications.
Additional services are available for a fee:
Marketing and publicity
Includes creating and distributing media release, listings on free event listing websites, social media promotion, poster creation and distribution, possible ABC radio coverage
Includes creating works list, compiling artists biographies, assisting with works selection and placement
Opening night catering can be arranged if required.
Contact us to arrange an inspection or with your enquiries.